What is the classification specification for frozen deburring machines?
The frozen deburring machine is a professional solution to the burr of the product, and the actual effect of no burr is achieved. Due to the development of industrial production, this type has already been used in several industries. There are two types of frozen deburring machines. Let's talk about it below:
This type is also called vertical steel ball type freezer trimming machine, which is also a popular machine and equipment for deburring. At the same time that the straps of the products invested by the capital are being rotated and mixed, the actual effect of uniformly removing burrs is achieved by the collision of the projected raw materials thrown out quickly. More warmly welcomed by everyone.
2. Column type projectile wheel breaking and spraying type freezing trimming machine
The main project includes the circulation, the feeding system software and its electronic components, the automatic control system and the temperature control system software, and the software of the rapid spouting system, such as the motor motor and the ejection wheel.
There are two types of frozen deburring machines, mainly depending on the actual operation of the suitable machine and equipment in detail.
Maintenance method of frozen deburring machine
Frozen deburring machine
After the customer purchases the frozen deburring machine, how to maintain the machine and equipment, there are several processes below:
1. Be sure to wear protective equipment before working, and not less than two people during work.
2. Check whether the ventilation duct and the shot blasting wheel breaker door are airtight. In the first five minutes of work, the industrial dust removal machinery and equipment must be activated.
3. The air compression valve should be opened slowly, and the standard air pressure should not exceed 0.8MPa.
4. The particle size distribution of the shot blasting wheel should be consistent with the working standard.
5. When the projectile peening wheel is working, it is strictly forbidden for irrelevant staff to approach. When cleaning and adjusting the operating position, it should be powered off.
6. After the work is completed, turn off the power switch of the machinery and equipment once for inspection, maintain a monthly inspection, and clean up the machinery and equipment after each work.